Request Public Records

How Do I...


Public Records Requests for Woodway, Washington

You can file a public records request through NextRequest, our online public records portal. If you have questions, please call Town Hall during business hours.

Responses to requests for public records will be made within five business days of receipt of request. We will contact you via NextRequest (our public records portal) to confirm receipt. RCW 42.56.520

Woodway’s Public Records Officer is the Clerk-Treasurer

Please Note: As of January 1, 2019, Woodway has a contract with the City of Edmonds for police services. If you are searching for a police department record (copy of incident/accident report, etc.) please request that record through the City of Edmonds website. Click here to go to the Edmonds public records portal.

© 2023 Woodway, WA

23920 113th Place W. | Woodway, WA 98020 | 206.542.4443

The Town presents the information on this Web site as a service to its citizens and other Internet users. Although this site may contain information about legal issues, it is not intended to be legal advice. Additionally, due to on-going changes in Town, state and federal law and other factors, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at any other sites to which we provide links.

Powered By Revize Login