File a Complaint or Request for Action?

How Do I...


Your request/complaint will be routed to the proper department for investigation or follow-up. If you would like a staff member to contact you after the issue has been resolved, please make sure to note that in the comments section.

Name of Complainant/Person Making Request:
City or Town:
Zip or Postal Code:
Address/Location of Incident:
Property Owner Name (if known):
Phone (if known):
Date/Time of OccurrenceFile:
Description of Issue or Comment/Request:

© 2023 Woodway, WA

23920 113th Place W. | Woodway, WA 98020 | 206.542.4443

The Town presents the information on this Web site as a service to its citizens and other Internet users. Although this site may contain information about legal issues, it is not intended to be legal advice. Additionally, due to on-going changes in Town, state and federal law and other factors, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at any other sites to which we provide links.

Powered By Revize Login